Visitors
While we were in the hospital, we had several sweet visitors stop by.
Mom, Dad, and Kelly were here for Brooke's party the Saturday before the twins were born. They wanted to stay an extra day through Monday's appointment so they would be sure not to miss the big event. Thanks so much for staying! I know you had a late and long drive home, but it meant so much to us that you were there!
Dad and Kelly
David's mom Jeanett stayed the entire week at our house taking care of Austin, Ginny and Brooke. I don't know what we would have done without her help! She is amazing! When I came home the house was so clean and the kids were minding their manners! What a great Grandma!
Mom and Jeanett
This is my WONDERFUL doctor, Dr. Mos. She also delivered Brooke. For some reason we never took her picture with Brooke in the hospital, so we thought we'd get all three this time around.
A fellow twin mommy, Allison stopped by with some preemie outfits for the twins. Thanks Allison! We are getting lots of use out of them!
Our dear friends Jonathan, Mica, and Ava. We have some new friends for you Ava!
My friend Anne came by with candy and good reading material. Thanks Anne!
A buddy from my teaching days, Cheryl. Who's the extra baby you ask? Cheryl had her little boy Luke the day after the twins were born at the same hospital! We actually ran into each other Monday before our appointments.
Here are our good friends Ashley and baby Julianna. So sweet of you guys to come by!
Amy visited the twins the day before we went home. She works at the hospital and she also visited us when Brooke was born. So sweet!
I tried to take a picture of everyone, but I'm sorry I left out Aaron, Danielle, and Andrea, three Aldridge buddies that escaped the picture trap!

yeaaa on the visitors :-) When you're up for more after your family leaves, I'd love to come hold them. I don't want to overwhelm you though, let me know!