Happy Birthday Brooke!

It's hard to believe our baby girl is two years old today! Brooke, you are our little piece of sunshine. God has blessed us more than we ever could have imagined with the wonderful little person he has created in you. I love everything about you, even the fact that you entered your terrible-I mean teachable-two's a little early. You are our precious angel and we have enjoyed every minute with you, and we savor the opportunity to watch you grow from a baby into a lovely little girl.

Here's a quick look back in time.

Two days old- 2007
First Birthday 2008
Look who's TWO! 2009
On your second birthday, you played for a long time with Ginny, Grammy Co, and Aunt Darla. You tried to catch bubbles from the bubble machine in a bucket. You sat on a soccer ball and played with flowers. You colored and played with your sticker book. You dressed in your pink princess dress and the butterfly wings Daddy made out of your birthday pinata. You twirled around saying, "I'm flying. I'm a bootiful pincess!" You were so excited to eat your ladybug cake and to take your third bubble bath since yesterday. You were so proud to wear your ladybug towel, saying, "I'm a wickybug! Beeee!"  You hugged your Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You took them all to your crib and quietly drifted to sleep with your special pillow and pink blanket. It was a wonderful day.

Hattie  – (May 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM)  

Great post! Happy Birthday, Brooke!

Aunt Darla –   – (May 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM)  

What a precious account of Sweet Brooke.

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2009 at 4:47 PM)  

Happy Birthday Brooke!

I like the "teachable" twos! KayeLeigh entered those early as well. A couple of over-achievers we have here!

She makes a cute wickybug!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP