To the Dallas Zoo
The girls and I joined the Parents of Preschoolers (PoPs) group from church for a day at the Dallas Zoo. We had a great time!
Ginny especially liked the part when we got to feed the birds a cup of worms. I thought she might be afraid of the birds landing on her, but she wasn't at all! She was so brave.
Brooke talking about the birds
Checking out some sleeping ducks
This is Patrick the gorilla. Luckily he was sitting really close to the observation window. Ginny got very close to him!

I love all the new pictures! We prayed for your family at small group tonight (we are in a small group at Greenville Oaks with all Prestoncrest people:-) I continue to admire your strength and your willingness to jump in and do whatever it takes to give the love these beautiful kiddos deserve. Still hoping life will slow down in my work schedule to allow more play dates with my mommy friends. Hoping to get together soon.