I'm Not Kidding

I just packed the family for our Thanksgiving trip. Pictured below are the clothes ready to be packed. How long will we be gone you might ask? Two weeks? Three? We will be gone for FOUR days.
I actually think this was good for me to see. I should be feeling a big sense of accomplishment for doing a week's worth of laundry!

Lori  – (November 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM)  

great job!! Have a great thanksgiving :-)

JT  – (November 26, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

Oh my! I feel like I am watching Jon & Kate + 8. What an accomplishment! I was dreading packing for TWO!

Amy Wilson  – (November 27, 2008 at 8:41 AM)  

OH this makes me smile. We were just discussing if we should use the big suitcase or the little one:-) Kim-I love your blog and hope in the midst of all your new (additional) responsibilities you still find a moment to share your stories. We pray for you often and admire both you and David for your courage and love. Praying for this to be a very special holiday season for all of you. A&W&R

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP