Kendra's Party and Our Awesome Friends

Saturday Brooke and I made a quick trip to Austin for my niece Kendra's 4th birthday party. It was also a chance to remind Austin and Ginny that they were coming to our house in just six days! 


Austin, Kendra, Ginny, and the cake
A nephew in a tree
Grammy & Brooke
A Little Mermaid


AND while Brooke and I were gone, guess what?!?!? David and our friends Jonathan, Chad, and Billy built the playset in the back yard! By the time we came home it was pretty much finished! We are so thankful for our awesome friends!
THANKS GUYS!

Lori  – (November 2, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

I heard great stories from the guys all working together. Thanks for posting the completed pic, I was wondering what it looked like :-))

Miranda  – (November 3, 2008 at 12:27 PM)  

It looks like the guys really know what they are doing!

Amy Wilson  – (November 5, 2008 at 10:57 PM)  

I love your new header with the pics of Austin and Ginny and Brooke. I know much will be changing in your home, but we pray the love you all feel will bind you together as a family quickly. Rachel is looking forward to playing with both Ginny and Brooke while Austin is in school. Maybe we'll find time for a play date soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP