Calvin
Ginny came out of her room at 7:00 this morning carrying a tub with a book for a lid. The first thing she said was, "I don't have a Calvin anymore." (Calvin is the kids' big sweet German Shepherd that just moved to NB to live with the grandparents.)
She lifted the book and revealed the tub full of all the stuffing from her pillow. She continued, "I am going to make a new Calvin. I am going to make a white Calvin."
Mom and I didn't quite know what to say or think; Ginny has been reminded several times to leave the stuffing inside the pillow. But we just thought it was so cute. Ginny is extremely creative. We ended up with a compromise. We made a "picture" of Calvin out of the stuffing. The pillow and the rest of the stuffing are now in the top of the hall closet.

She is such a smart little girl. I love that you guys made a compromise, I bet it was lots of fun too.
That is so sweet! You were creative too to think of making a picture...that was probably a lot of fun for her. It was fun seeing you at the zoo!
aaawww, what a sweet heart
Kim, you are an amazing mom and a natural teacher! You are such a blessing to all those children. Many blessings to y'all! We continue to cover you in prayer.