Father's Day
>> 6/15/08 –
celebrations,
daddy-daughter moments,
grandparents,
mushy
I want to dedicate this post to two very special dads in my life.
To Dad
When God chose for me to have H. R. Greenlees for a father, I won the dad lottery. I KNOW that I have the best dad I could have ever hoped for. Dad, you have taught me so much about life through your example of unbelievable selflessness, perseverance, and optimism. You have always made me feel special, that I can do anything I dream of doing. While some men may be afraid to share their feelings, you have never had a shortage of uplifting, encouraging words and lots of "I love you"s. You may never know how important that is to me. Thanks for always being there for me. We's like peas and carrots.
Love always,
Sugar a.k.a. Kimber a.k.a Your Brown-Eyed Girl
Really I won the double lottery because I got the absolute best mom too! I know I am a great mom because I can copy her. My parents still love each other very much and have set an awesome example of marriage and parenting for me. Dad and Mom, I am so grateful for every minute with you. I love you!
It didn't take long for me to know that you had a gentle and giving Christian heart, and that you would make a wonderful husband and father. I remember continually being impressed by each new thing I learned about you as we were dating. I started wondering how you could have possibly made it this far without already being married. You met and surpassed every criteria on my "wish list" for a husband. Then I knew it was because you were the person God made for me. I am so blessed to be married to you. And just when I didn't think I could love you any bigger, you became a father and my love for you kept growing. I am certain that Brooke will grow up a Daddy's girl just like I am. She will look back one day and tell you how much of who she is-is because of you. I look forward to growing closer to you through the years. I love you!
Love always,
Kim
Flashback!

I have to agree--Brooke does have a wonderful daddy!!!!
Yes, I believe she does LOVE corn!
Love,
Aunt Diana