Family Fun Friday: Fair Park

Until today, I had not been to Fair Park in Dallas except to visit the State Fair of Texas. It didn't even seem like the same place without thousands of people and the smell of some kind of food being fried. We had fun strolling around the gardens, watching paddle boaters, and munching on some shaved ice. Brooke liked looking at the fish at the aquarium. Most of all we just enjoyed being together. 




Anonymous –   – (June 20, 2008 at 10:45 PM)  

Isn't it so peaceful otherwise? Enjoy your Friday adventures :-)

Varner  – (June 21, 2008 at 11:18 AM)  

I love your Family Fun Fridays! What a great family tradition.

Anonymous –   – (June 30, 2008 at 7:12 PM)  

I like the Family Fun Friday idea! That sounds like fun!!! :)

--Kori

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP