Equine Adventure

Saturday we headed to the mall for lunch and a ride on the carousel. The princess and I rode first with a fancy honey hued horse with some seriously luscious locks. 
Round 2 was atop this feisty mare. I think she's excited about her outfit-I mean armor. Check out that trumpet. 
Which did Brooke like better? Hard to tell, but I think we now have some new cheap entertainment.

Anonymous –   – (June 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM)  

Sweet! what girl doesn't enjoy a carousel horse..

Anonymous –   – (June 25, 2008 at 8:02 AM)  

What a beautiful pony for a beautiful princess!


Love, Aunt Diana

Anonymous –   – (June 26, 2008 at 4:13 PM)  

Oh, Isaac LOVES the "mall with the horses"....he doesn't get to go as often as he'd like because the "mall with the train" is much closer! Looks like your family is having a fun summer!
-Robin

JT  – (June 26, 2008 at 8:36 PM)  

Hannah's favorite thing is the carousel. She will ride it over and over and throw the biggest fit you've ever seen when have to leave. HOpefully the fit will go away soon! :-) I like fat leg rolls too. :-)

Anonymous –   – (June 30, 2008 at 7:09 PM)  

Awwww!!!! How cute!!! :) Can;t wat to see you at the Ranch!:)

--Kori

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP