House Hunt

We have been looking for a house for a while now. We finally found the one we want, and after counter-counter offering, we are waiting to hear back if we will get it! Hopefully we will know tomorrow one way or the other.

Our small group lesson was perfect this week. It was the story of Gideon, and it was all about how God gives us peace when we feel inadequate/worried/insecure/doubtful/discouraged. Through much prayer, David and I have left this home decision completely to God. What a relief to know that we are not in control of this situation, and all we have to do is pray and listen for direction. Thank you to all our friends and family who are praying for us too! I will update with (hopefully good) news soon!

Miranda  – (April 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM)  

We've been praying for you and can't wait to hear about the house...I just know you are going to get it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP