Chompers

Don't let this sweet face fool you...
Raaarr!
She will attack when you least expect it! I nearly lost a fingertip today while shopping. I seriously almost yelled out loud when Miss Priss bit me! Of course she doesn't realize what she is doing hurts me, but I will certainly be more careful around those chompers.

Anonymous –   – (April 15, 2008 at 9:15 AM)  

That sweet little face----you look like you are up to something!!!!


Love, Aunt Diana

JT  – (April 15, 2008 at 8:05 PM)  

I too almost lost a finger. I couldn't get it out of Hannah's mouth! I was yelling to matt to get her to open her mouth! Now it is funny...but then it hurt! Brooke is precious.

Anonymous –   – (April 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM)  

Say it isn't so... she's the happy angel baby! Yikes, sorry mommy's finger :-(

Emily K Adams  – (April 21, 2008 at 11:53 AM)  

So funny! This is the age where she definitely start suprising you. She'll probably phase out of it sooner than you think.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP