Monday marked the babies' (if I can still call them that) 23 month birthday. Now in just a few short weeks they will be TWO!! It's hard to believe. They are telling me that they are getting to be big girls in a few ways... one way is by trying to climb out of their cribs! I remain firm on my decision to wait on moving them to big girl beds. If I have to buy two crib cages nets, so be it! They're going to stay in cribs for at least a little while longer. To be fair, Claire has only really gotten out of her crib on her own one time as I mentioned before. For now they just think it's funny to act like they are climbing out.
 |
| Claire starting to climb out of her crib :/ Brooke cheering her on. |
 |
| Cute Little Troublemakers C:purple, K:pink |
 |
| Sharing a room can be fun! |