I Love My Parents!

This past weekend, Mom & Dad & Kinsey (the dog) drove up for a visit. Brooke and I could hardly contain our excitement! We had a wonderful time together. Dad and I got to play some tennis and we did some serious work on the back yard while David was working. I can't wait to enjoy the back yard with the family this spring and summer. Mom was super helpful with the girls all weekend, and I felt VERY spoiled. :)

Grammy & Brookie
Grandpa pushing the girls on the swingset
 Sunday we headed to Copper Creek Playground for an Easter Egg Hunt. Claire and Keely could care less about Easter Eggs, which was something Brooke did not mind at all. Grammy hid the eggs and Brooke found them all, and that was so much fun they decided to hide and find them again. :)
K&C swinging
Grammy & Grandpa, a baby each to swing! 
Me & Mom
Me & Dad (also known as #1 Grandpa)
Claire & Grammy, very excited to pick a flower out of the designated wildflower area. Oops!
Eskimo kisses
Love her!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP