A Few More...
Friday we met our playgroup at an even better bluebonnet field to get some pictures. It was pretty crazy with all the kids running in different directions. My twins were constantly sprinting down the hill to the car for some reason. Anyway, I managed to get a few pictures amid the chaos. :)
| Christy's kids and my kids |
![]() |
| K, B, C holding hands.. sweet! |
![]() |
| Keely |
![]() |
| My sweet girl is always picking flowers for me :) |
| Claire running to the car, sisters in the background |
| Brooke & Christian |
| The dirt is fun too! |




LOOOOOOVE these! Where are they?
Oh my goodness, those are so good! The one of them holdings hands is so sweet. I need to find out what camera you have, because I'm on the hunt for one. Also, wanted to talk to you about the Mothers of Multiples group. I have a friend in Abilene who just found out they are expecting triplets! They are frantically planning, needless to say, to have all baby gear, etc. they will need and worried about financials. I may shoot you a message on Facebook to get any advice you may have. Thanks in advance!