Next Stop: Kiddie Park!


Kiddie Park is a special place! My parents used to take us here when we were little. Most of the rides actually date back to 1925 when the park first opened! So cool! The park was closed for a while recently, but is now back open for business. We were so glad to have the opportunity to experience Kiddie Park again. 

We met up with my cousin Casie, her boyfriend David, and the kids. Brooke loved every single ride! The babies' favorites were the airplanes, small cars, and carousel. The rides were the perfect size for the girls.



I will have to do some picture digging, but there is a picture of me riding this exact same car at about Brooke's age! I will have to find it and add it here.

There is another picture of my cousin Casie and me riding this exact same ride (even the same red car) when we were little. So of course we had to recreate the moment.
Keely in pink, Claire in purple.

Brooke and her new friend Elaina. Both wanted kitties on their faces. Brooke would NOT let me wash the paint off of her face.


The group! David, Logan, Claire, Mom, Keely, Dad, Cason, Brooke, Me, Ethan, Casie, David, and Elaina.

Brooke checking out her kitty face in the mirror in the car. 
What a fun day!

wynn  – (March 9, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

We are going here next week! We will be visiting the Riverwalk, Sea World, the San Antonio Zoo and I devoted Wednesay to the Kiddie Park. It looks fun and I'm sure KK will love it.

Your girls sure seemed to enjoyed it...I think I like the pic with the cotton candy the best ;) thats how I eat my cotton candy! ha!!

Amy  – (March 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM)  

That looks like such a fun place! I love the last picture of Brooke. Precious!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP