A New Blog Project!

One thing that has impressed me about "big city livin'" in Plano is the Parks and Recreation Department. There are over 60 parks in Plano! My family and I have loved adventuring to new parks, as you can probably tell from a lot of my posts. 

The only problem is that we have not found an easy way to learn about the parks and what they are all about. Is a certain park age appropriate for my kids? Does it have a pavilion for a picnic? Are there swings? 

So my friends Amy and Christy and I came up with an idea last Fall to create a blog featuring each park and a simple review, in hopes that anyone could plan their park adventure by simply searching and reading through posts on our website. And so Playground Perspectives was born. We plan to complete reviews on all the parks in Plano and then expand to neighboring cities. 

My little girls and I have had SO much fun exploring new parks. Brooke calls our trips "adventures" and our car an "adventure car"! I am spending quality time with my girls, they are getting sunshine and exercise, and I am getting a much needed project and having fun with my friends. What's not to love?

I encourage you to check out the blog at www.playgroundperspectives.com, leave a comment, and be sure to become a follower. 
Thanks!

Lori  – (March 11, 2011 at 9:02 AM)  

I've subscribed to the feed. 60 really? wow. Plano parks here we come :-)

Mom –   – (March 12, 2011 at 8:12 AM)  

So cool for you and the kids. You are able to do the things you love to do--- be with you girls, photograpy, be in the beautiful outdoors, and write. You have done a wonderful job with this project. Love you all and miss you. I am so proud of you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP