Artwork

I thought I would share some of Brooke's latest artwork. It is funny the stuff that she thinks up to draw. Love that girl! I'm sure these will be worth millions someday. 
Jonah & The Whale: That's Jonah inside the whale, waves are water, sun & clouds above
Ruby from "Max & Ruby" taking pictures and wearing glasses. That's her brother Max next to her.
Apple Kid. ? The curly thing coming out of the head is a pony tail. I love the eyelashes!
She traced her own hands, something she asks me to do for her on occasion.
What's this you ask? A pirate of course!

She prefers to work in different mediums at times. Here we have chalk on our kitchen island wood. Now that I look at it, this may be more the work of her helpful assistants rather than her. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP