Pajama Day!

Today is Pajama Day at Brooke's preschool. The kids (and teachers too) come to school dressed in their PJs, and they get to enjoy watching the Polar Express movie while sipping some hot chocolate and other holiday goodies.
What a fun day! Brooke already LOVES preschool, and add in a day where she gets to wear pajamas all day, and you have one very excited and happy girl. :)
I love that she goes to a Christian preschool that talks about CHRISTmas so much. I remember from my teaching days tiptoeing around the word at school. 
I can't wait to hear about her day when I pick her up from school.

Baby Sisters wore their snowman pajamas today too (that they've had on since small group last night), in support of Sissy of course. They may wear them all day too! :P
(K, B, C)

Keely & Brooke hammin' it up.

Doing a little jig before we get in the car and head to school. 

Alli  – (December 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

I think the older kids must be doing the same thing at Jake & Mal's school because I saw several in pj's when I dropped them off. I just love footed pj's!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP