The College Grad

December 18th, 2010 was a very exciting day. My sister Kelly graduated from Texas State University! I am really proud of her because I know how hard she worked to get to this point. She has overcome many struggles throughout her life relating to school, and now she can forever say that she is a college graduate. Wow. I am so proud of her. Kelly will start an internship in Chicago beginning in January. :D


The big day!

with Dad :)

Lots of support!
Aunt Joyce, Dad, Kelly, Mom, Me, Aunt Beth, my sister Summer, my nephew Carter
Way to go Kelly!

After graduation, we went out to eat and met up with our cousin Tedra. We finished up lunch and then headed to the airport to leave for California! On to Bobby & Sharla's wedding.

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM)  

Love you sis! Your the best :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP