Sunday Best

By far our best dressed day of the week around here is Sunday. 
That is also the day I never have time to take pictures.
We got home from church today with one kid asleep in the car and I had an idea to take the girls' pictures in their matching dresses, expecting it to be awful since everyone was probably going to be cranky, tired, and hungry.
But the girls were good sports for me.

My 3 little angels (K, B, C)

Still wearing their nursery tags-oops!


To get them to smile I sang "This Little Light of Mine". You can see Brooke's light. The babies can do it too- Keely on the right is making her fist the "bushel".

Beautiful Brookie getting too big too fast.

Happy-Go-Lucky Claire

Little Ham Keely

We are very blessed! (C left, K right)

Hayley  – (September 19, 2010 at 9:23 PM)  

What great pictures! I love the last one!

Miranda  – (September 20, 2010 at 10:55 AM)  

Those are great pictures!! Such beautiful girls!

Alli  – (September 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

Beautiful girls! I seriously doubt that my kids would have been so cooperative after church on a Sunday!

Winters  – (September 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM)  

Love the pictures (and their outfits)! PRECIOUS!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP