Brooke's Babblings
I think it's time for another edition of Funny Things Brooke Says.
Dinner Conversation the other night...
Brooke: "Mommy, you were a baby in Grammy's tummy and you wore diapers. Daddy, you were a baby in Grandma's tummy. And me- I was a baby in your tummy, Mommy."
David: "What about Baby Sisters?"
Brooke thinks about it, then says: "Baby Sisters were babies in Grandpa's tummy!"
*****
To a boy at Grandma's church: "Hi, my name is Brooke, I'm three years old, and my daddy is a football coach."
*****
When she doesn't like something like a meal or a clothing item, she'll say, "It's too ___(color)." For example, "I don't want to eat that apple. It's too red."
*****
Favorite Songs: Nice & Easy from Yo Gabba Gabba, Old MacDonald, Jesus Loves Me
*****
Favorite TV show: Yo Gabba Gabba, Max & Ruby
*****
Favorite food: Mac & Cheese (or "Nac and Cheese" as she calls it)
*****
Favorite thing to do: Play with her castle, toys, and baby sisters.
*****
Nicknames: We call her "Brookie", "B", "Monkey", "Angel", and "Molasses" or "Christmas" because that's about what she's as slow as when she gets out of the car!

First post from a long time reader....just a quick 'thanks' for continuing the work on your blog....I enjoy reading it very much!
First post from a long time reader....just a quick 'thanks' for continuing the work on your blog....I enjoy reading it very much!