It's a Zoo

This morning we joined some ladies and their kids from my moms of multiples group for a trip to the zoo! 
I debated on whether or not I should take the new wagon because it can fit all three, or the double stroller. Brooke kept saying she wanted to ride in the wagon, so I went with that. Looking back I should have stuck with the stroller because Brooke ended up walking most of the way and the babies thought it was really cool to stand up while the wagon was moving. 
The girls were all wearing their hats. I was just a little late on getting my camera out. Keely is dressed in pink, Claire in purple.

Stopping a moment to look at the map, just a few of the kids (and Keely standing in the wagon, grr).

Elephant getting a drink

Our group: 4 sets of twins, 1 set of triplets, and 1 set of quadruplets, and 2 older singleton siblings! Quite a group!
We were an exhibit by ourselves. Seriously, people were taking pictures of us.

There are my lovely ladies on the end... Yes I did throw a lunchable with oreo cookies in the wagon to keep them sitting down.
It was a fun trip and I am glad we went! And now I am glad we're home! :)

Tianay  – (September 15, 2010 at 10:45 PM)  

Awesome pics! looks like a lot of fun. I have to ask. Do you do anything with photoshop to enhance the colors?

Kim  – (September 16, 2010 at 12:08 AM)  

Thanks, these are actually right out of the camera. Good lighting and a bright wardrobe I guess :) Hope you're doing well and feeling good Tianay!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP