Quite a Playgroup!
On my last day in the hospital after having the twins, I walked down hall to the hospital nursery to peek in on my babies. Just as I got there, a proud daddy with a video camera and some nurses were making their way in with just born twins! Girls too. I chatted with the proud grandparents looking in through the window and congratulated them. Several months went by and I found myself making conversation at my local Mothers of Multiples club. After talking to Amy for a few minutes, I realized the twins from the hospital (Elle & Sydney) were hers. She also has an older son (Aaron) who is Brooke's age. We met a few more times over the next few months at meetings and connected on Facebook. We soon decided to get together for a playdate. Amy introduced me to another really nice mom of multiples from our club, Christy, who has a son (Christian) the same age as our older ones, and boy/girl twins (Mason & Madison) the same age as our younger twins. Just in case you're counting, that's nine children between the three of us, and when we met they were all under three years old. Believe it or not, we all live within three miles of each other.
At our first playdate we decided to form our own playgroup, meeting once every other week. It has been really fun getting to know these great girls and their cuties. Today we met out in public for the first time. We were quite a sight! One man referred to us as "Noah's Ark", strolling them along two by two.
Picnic time!
The babies!

All of our kids, wow!
Big kids swing.
Little kids watch.
