Interview with an Alllmost Three Year Old

There has been lots of birthday talk around our house. In just about a month from now, Brooke will turn three, and sooner than that Claire and Keely will turn one! I can't believe it, but anyway I thought I would show a glimpse of this little princess that is so ready to be three!



When is your birthday? May Twenty Seconds!
What is your favorite color? Blue
What's your favorite animal? Pig
What is your favorite drink? Berry Juice, it’s kinda red.
What is your favorite book? Dora
What has been your favorite toy since forever? Chick
What's your favorite thing to do at school? Painting some butterflies with my hands.
What do you think you want to do for a job when you grow up? A girl
Are you ready for summer, what are you really excited to do? I want to play in the summer.
What kind of cake are you having for this birthday coming up? Baseball birthday. Princess cake. Lots of colors. Three candles.
What kind of food do you not like? I don’t like pizza and baby food.
What kind of food do you love? Nac' and cheese
Do you like chopped liver? No thanks.
What is your favorite thing to do with your baby sisters? Just play with my sisters.
What presents would you like for your birthday? A castle, Lammy, a purple polka-dot dress, and purple jelly shoes
What is the coolest thing your Mommy does? Play outside
What does your Mommy love to do? You love to give me a present.
What do you love to do? I love to hammer with my Grandpa.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP