It's not always easy...

It's not always easy to get a great shot of the twins for their monthly pictures...

but what's the saying? Try, try again? (Picture me making a complete fool of myself to get them both to look at me.) Thank goodness for digital cameras!


But when you finally get the perfect picture...it's so worth it!!

Lori  – (April 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM)  

Too funny, great shots, mommy!

Alli  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

Oh, that is such a sweet shot! I feel your frustration!

Winters  – (April 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Too, two cute! That photo reel is so funny...I know it can be hard to get a good picture with only one baby, so I can only imagine how hard it would be to get two to cooperate :) One more month!

Hattie  – (April 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM)  

I love that last picture! It is SO great. They have the same expression and everything.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP