Seeing Double

Kelly took this picture when she was here last week. It is pretty cute when we find them like this laying the same way. 
Say a little prayer for the twins as they will be getting their first shots tomorrow. David may also need prayers as he will be taking them to the appointment. He may have a harder time than the babies!

Alli  – (June 10, 2009 at 1:15 PM)  

Sweet, sweet babies! I can't wait to see them again!

Shanta  – (June 11, 2009 at 10:18 AM)  

Kim, I'm getting caught up on all the recent pics. Everyone looks so great! I love the photo shoots of the girls. And, I'm thrilled that you are getting lots of good help. We think about you guys often. We're ready to jump in when you need us!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP