3 Weeks Old

Claire and Keely are 3 weeks old. They are really gaining weight now! The following info is here mostly so I don't forget so bear with me. Claire at birth was 4 lb 15 oz. She dropped to 4 lb 10 oz at one week, and got back up to 5 lb 10 oz at two weeks! Keely was 5 lb 7 oz at birth, dropped to 4 lb 14 oz at one week, and at week two was 5 lb 14 oz. I bet they are both around 6 lbs now. I know that is still really tiny! 

They still sleep a lot which is nice. They really are very good babies.
To answer a popular question, we're not sure if they are fraternal or identical. They had separate sacs and placentas, but they look a lot alike, so I sent off for a DNA test that will confirm which type of twins they are. I am curious!

Claire and Keely last weekend. They insisted on wearing these "I love Mommy" onesies. I had to oblige.

Claire and Keely today with their newest presents. My sweet Aunt Joyce sent them these teddy bears wearing onesies with the girls' names embroidered on the front and their names, birthdate, and sizes on the back. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift. Thanks Aunt Joyce and Uncle Elton!

Lori  – (June 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM)  

I'm sure you have people beating down your door wanting to see those cute new ones... know we are patiently waiting our turn :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP