My Two New Obsessions

I am aware that most of my recent posts have been about the babies. I am having fun taking (hundreds of) pictures of them. I feel like they change every day.

I am so in love!

Keely & Claire
(wardrobe courtesy of my mom :))
Miss Claire
Miss Keely
Claire
Keely

Hayley  – (June 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM)  

Love the dresses! Such cute girls.

Varner  – (June 24, 2009 at 10:49 PM)  

Love the dresses. It is so much fun to dress up little girls.

The Pruetts  – (July 3, 2009 at 8:12 AM)  

I loved reading your twin facts. Being an identical twin is truly a blessing. Almost every memory I have of my childhood and up to college years involve my sister. You have a best friend to recap all the memories of your life. You will love it! However, I will say that you will have some drama some times. I guess that is true for girls in general, though. I will have to tell you some stories. Sorry about the long post. I look forward to running into you at a grocery store soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP