Phew!

Just got back from the doctor's office, and things are exactly the same as last week! This means I am NOT restricted to bed rest! I will still be taking it easy around here, but we are so relieved (David was feeling pretty nervous there too).

Thank you for praying for my family.

Varner  – (March 19, 2009 at 4:12 PM)  

That is wonderful news! Take care of yourself.

Miranda  – (March 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM)  

We are so happy about the good news! We will keep on praying!

Lori  – (March 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM)  

free baby sitter any time you need to take it easy :-)

Anonymous –   – (March 21, 2009 at 10:35 PM)  

Yes, I can babysit as well (any day but Tuesday)...call on me! -Robin England.

Anonymous –   – (March 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM)  

That's wonderful news!!

Emily K Adams  – (March 24, 2009 at 2:38 PM)  

Phew indeed!:) I know that's a relief for you both...take it easy!

Unknown  – (March 27, 2009 at 2:17 PM)  

This is wonderful! I am so glad you will still be able to be up and around. Take good care.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP