A Little Nervous...

I had another sonogram yesterday. The babies look great! Baby A is 2lb 3oz, Baby B is 2lb 2oz! 
But my cervix is shortening; 4 weeks ago it was 4 cm long and now it is between 3 and 3.5 cm. And I am 1 cm dialated. All of this can be normal for a second pregnancy, especially with twins, but if it keeps progressing I will have to be put on bedrest. Um...not exactly what I was hoping to hear. So if you are reading this say a prayer that things stay where they are for my checkup next week! In the meantime I will be taking it easy. 

I love the shots of the two heads together! They are both laying sideways with their heads on my right side and their feet all jumbled together on my left side. Ouch!
Baby A's face...yeah she looks kind of scary...
Baby B's face and a little fist.

Lori  – (March 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM)  

We'll definitely be praying for the sweet Bagley girls.

Amy  – (March 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM)  

we'll add you to our prayer list. so glad they're healthy girls!

Hayley  – (March 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM)  

Glad the babies look good! TAKE IT EASY!!!! (Easier said than done, I know.)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP