I know, I know

Getting a final March post in here on the last day of March so my blog doesn't look so pathetic. I just haven't felt like blogging lately, please forgive me! 


Here's a wrap up of the past few weeks... 

1) After the little scare at the doctor's office, my parents immediately decided to drive to Plano, pick up Austin and Ginny, and keep them for the entire Spring Break so I could rest. All I can say is wow. That was very nice. Also I want to send another big thanks to my mother-in-law Jeanett who stayed the weekend before Spring Break and did so much around the house for me! 

2) Since getting back from the grandparents' house, Ginny has been calling me Mommy. So sweet! Austin does not want her to call me Mommy, but we are working through that. 

3) Big plumbing problems in our master bathroom. Long story short, a TREE was growing under the bathroom. It's fixed now, but we will be living with a concrete floor in the bathroom for a while. 

4) Only seven more weeks until my scheduled C-Section on May 18th. This is getting scary. These kids still don't have names, but we are taking suggestions. Also, we were blessed with several baby gifts including a crib and mattress among other things from a group at church! Amazing! 

The girls in their "boat"
@ Boomerangs

Time with just Brooke during Spring Break



Lori  – (March 31, 2009 at 4:53 PM)  

Doesn't matter when you post. We always enjoy when you do. I'm so glad you got some rest time. That's sooo sweet that Ginny's calling you mommy :-)

Crystal  – (April 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM)  

Glad to hear things are great....getting close!

Amy Wilson  – (April 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM)  

I'm just getting around to reading blogs....and I only have one! Can't even imagine how you get it all done:-) Glad people are helping you take time to rest while the 2 newest girls are still growing. Your family is beautiful. Still praying for you all as the transition to being a family doesn't happen over night. I'm still amazed by your story and your strength....but then, I'm not sure you had a choice:-) You still inspire me!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP