Little Builders

So this morning we HAD to get out of the house. We had planned to attend a really fun event with a special appearance by Elmo, but it was canceled because of the weather. Bleh. But then I remembered that every first Saturday of the month are Kids Workshop days at Home Depot. I called ahead, and sure enough they were having it today. Phew!
February's craft was building a heart shaped wooden shelf.
Here is Brooke working hard with her Daddy's minimal help.

We decided to let the babies participate as well. Had to put the camera down once the hammers and nails were on the table, but they did surprisingly well. They are growing up way too fast!

Teamwork!



Finished products.

Mommy & Claire the Carpenter

Silly Monkey (Keely)

Hayley  – (February 6, 2011 at 8:28 PM)  

I love this idea. We need to take advantage as well! See you Tuesday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP