Paparazzi

I just realized I have 9,601 pictures on my computer. That's nearly 10,000 pictures since October 2007. No wonder Brooke is so over cheezing for the camera. Anyway, here are my favorites from the last few days.

From our friends' birthday party Saturday.

My Funny Valentine

Keely

Claire

I may be biased, but I think my daughters are all absolutely beautiful!

It always takes several takes to get a good monthly picture of the twins. This time I noticed something pretty neat. Time after time, the girls responded with pretty similar facial expressions to my crazy-get-you-to-smile tactics.

What's up there?

What are you doing Mom?

Ohhhh
And here are my two favorites out of the shoot. They're both looking pretty cute and you can read the sign.



Lori  – (February 17, 2010 at 8:47 AM)  

If there's any comfort in knowing you're not alone, Billy said I have 40,000. So know you're not alone :-) Mine have increased dramatically since November, can't imagine why, hehe

Newberry  – (February 17, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

Biased or not, they are all super cute! I cannot believe how big the twins are getting--adorable!

Courtney  – (February 17, 2010 at 5:28 PM)  

They are super cute little girls!

Varner  – (February 20, 2010 at 7:46 AM)  

I agree, they are super cute girls! You are so blessed to have them.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP