Happy 9 months to my beautiful babies!


Claire Meagan
Age: 9 months
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz
Tooth count: 2 bottom teeth
Things I'm Doing: Crawling all over the place, pulling up to stand, babbling, saying "Dada", chewing on everything, clapping, checking out fun toys, cuddling with anyone, putting my hands in Keely's face, and much more!


Keely Brynn
Age: 9 months
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz
Tooth count: 2 bottom, 2 top teeth
Things I'm doing: Crawling everywhere, pulling up to stand, babbling, also saying "Dada", putting everything in my mouth, clapping, waving occasionally, reading board books, hanging out with my family, crawling on top of Claire, and lots more!

Miranda  – (February 16, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

I can't believe they are 9 months old!! What little cuties they are!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP