Fall at the Arboretum

Our friends Emily, Grace, and Caleb were very sweet to invite us along (FREE) to the Dallas Arboretum with their membership. The babies (mine anyway) were pretty demanding, but we managed to capture a few pictures.

Since coming home from the Arboretum, Brooke has said every day, "Mommy, I want to see Grace and the Punkins!"

We love our friends!



Keely & Caleb
...and we're not so happy...
"I do NOT like pumpkins, Mom!"

Brooke saw Grace folding her arms like this and totally copied her!
Too cool for school.




*****************************************************************

And because I can't resist...

Brooke and Grace ~ Fall 2009

Brooke and Grace ~ Fall 2008

Brooke and Grace ~ Fall 2007

Lori  – (October 1, 2009 at 9:54 PM)  

The last of the last few years with both your girls is soooo sweet!

Hollie  – (October 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM)  

I'm so glad that you posted these pics...I hadn't gotten to see baby Caleb yet. Too cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP