All About Brooke
I want to be sure to remember some of the cute things Brooke has been saying and doing lately. She is at such a fun age.
The Princess
*Brooke is a beautiful princess, and she will let you know it.
*She often addresses me as "Princess Mommy".
*Brooke to baby sisters: "Hi there beautiful princess baby!"
*Any day off from school or church will be filled with dress-up gowns and crowns, complete with a set of "princess shoes".
Dinner and Bedtime Prayers
When he is home in time, David is in charge of getting Brooke bathed, teeth brushed, pajamas on, book, prayer, and tucking in our big girl. After 2+ years Brooke has developed her own little prayer that she likes to say by herself.
Brooke (the way she says it phonetically): "Dear God, Fank you for Mommy and Daddy and ALL the baby sisters. Fank you for Miss-a-Shelle (Mrs. Michelle) and Ava and all my friends. And Grandma and Grammy and Grandpa and Kelly and Aunt Danana (Diana), Caca (Uncle) Dodo, and Baby Wavery (Avery), CJ, and Sissy and Red (family dogs), and everyone we love (insert several more names here). Fank you for Jesus. Amen."
Music
This girl loves to sing, make music and listen to songs. I'll be that mom and say my daughter has a real gift when it comes to music. The other day on the way to school I sang her, Mary Had a Little Lamb one time. The next evening, she was singing it word for word. She has also memorized all The verses from Jesus Loves Me from listening to her bedtime CD. She hums melodies, and can find rhythm in a beat. I think there will be a dance or music class in her future.
Sports
She has really expressed an interest in sports. She loves to play ball. She asks to go to baseball games often, and loves watching Daddy coach. She even watches the Rangers on TV!
Independent Woman
Brooke has always been independent, but the two year-old in her has really highlighted this trait. For the most part I am thankful she is independent, minus the consistent string of "No"s.
We love our little angel so much. I am really enjoying getting to know the child she is becoming.

What a precious little girl! Brooke sounds so fun and sweet. I love her prayer.
What a sweet post...sounds like she's so smart and creative! So ADORABLE :)
Me too! (love getting to know the child she is becoming) -- I'm so happy to get to read your blog and get a glimpse into your lives. Love you all so much!