Changes
I haven't felt sharing much lately, and I thank all of you for being patient while our family is going through a difficult time. A decision has been made that Austin and Ginny will be moving to live with another family. We are sad and disappointed that it could not work, but we are also hopeful that this is the best thing for Austin and Ginny, and for our family. We are very thankful to the people that have opened their hearts and home to these children who need so much.
Our prayers are with Austin and Ginny as they adjust to what we hope is a permanent home for them. I know that this was somehow all meant to happen, and God planned for them to be with us during such a hard time in their lives. I hope we were able to provide what they needed at the time, and that they took something away from being in our care. We are forever changed by this experience. Thank you to everyone who showed us love and support during the past year. We are grateful. We are inspired to better help others because of your example.
Austin and Ginny will always be our nephew and niece, and we love them so much. If you read this, please pray for these beautiful children during this transition and for the years ahead.

I can't imagine how hard this decision was for you. You, David and all the children will be in our prayers with this upcoming change.
God Bless you and David. I know that you are exactly what Austin and Ginny needed when they were with you. You have shown us all what true love and sacrifice is. We will certainly be praying for Austin and Ginny and those they are now with. You, David, and the girls will also be in our prayers.
We love you guys and will continue to pray for your family. You have been so faithful and humble throughout everything and have been such an example. I know you have been a huge blessing to Austin and Ginny.
We will keep you guys & Austin & Ginny in our prayers. I'm sure this decision was very difficult, but I'm confident God is leading you in the direction of His will. Thanks for the great example of Christian love & service that you've shown us all.
I know the last year has been full of all kinds of emotions, and I can't imagine what you guys have been through. We will continue to pray for you and your family. Thank you for the love and devotion that you have demonstrated for me and so many others.
We will keep praying for all of you. You are such wonderful examples of faith and love; please know that we are here for whatever you need. We will also keep praying for Austin and Ginny. We love you!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
You are an amazing couple and you are allowing God to work His Will in your lives. We love all of you!!
You gave a wonderful gift of love. . . and you were used to begin God's healing for Austin & Ginny as they reeled from the traumatic, terrible loss. Your example touches the hearts of our family, your friends, and beyond. I love you all so much!
Just wanted to echo what everyone else has said. You are an amazing family who has been a tremendous example of "living by faith" to the rest of us. We pray that Austin and Ginny will do well in their new home and that the rest of us will step up to the plate and be there for our families when they need us most, as you did. - The Englands