Cameron, the Cemetery, and Many Many Pictures


Last weekend, we visited the quaint town of Cameron. I have some family history in this town. It's the place where my grandmother, my "Ginny" (yes, young Ginny was named after her) grew up, and it's also where my dad was born. Not far from town is the North Elm Cemetery, where several of my ancestors are buried. Tommy and Kristina have plots there too, which was the reason for our weekend trip. My parents, along with Kristina's parents have chosen a headstone for Tommy & Kristina. Though the stone was not yet placed, it was good to visit the cemetery again.


We stayed in a beautiful bed and breakfast, the Magnolia Inn in Cameron. Dad, Mom, Kelly, David, the kids, and I had the place to ourselves for the weekend. Mom put together a fabulous dinner, and we spent our time happily enjoying each other's company. Dad, David and I were able to get out and play some tennis. It was a very enjoyable weekend, and it came at the perfect time. It felt like a new beginning for all of us.

Dad & Mom & the Magnolia house
I had some fun taking pictures. The old house was the perfect backdrop.
Mom bought this "baby hammock" for the twins. Yay! Thanks Mom!
Kelly was nice enough to get some family photos for us in the courtyard.


Princess Brooke
"Grandpa Hug"
Grammy Co & Aunt Kelly with Keely
Brooke had fun dancing with this big doll.


And on to the cemetery visit...

My great grandparents

My "Ginny"






Alli  – (August 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM)  

Your family pictures are beautiful! What a special weekend with your family!

Hattie  – (August 16, 2009 at 7:08 AM)  

I'm glad your family got to take that trip. I love all of the different types of photos!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP