Ginny to the Rescue!

Ginny was enjoying the beautiful weather outside just before Easter. Before long, I noticed something in her little hands. At first I thought it was a rat! Upon closer inspection, we discovered she had found a tiny baby bunny. With no sign of a mommy rabbit anywhere, we decided to carefully place him in a bowl and take him to the vet. We were relieved to find out that the baby bunny was fine, just suffering from being in shock. We left the bunny at the vet's office for later transfer to a rabbit rescue group. We hope he will grow up to be a very healthy happy rabbit thanks to his hero Ginny!
Tough to read, but this is Ginny's sticker from the vet's office. It says, "I'm a pet lover." She was very proud to wear it.

Aunt Darla –   – (April 20, 2009 at 10:05 PM)  

Wow, that is awesome. You did a good thing, Ginny!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP