Bluebonnets

I took some pictures of our cuties in the Texas Bluebonnets, the little patch we found anyway. It was very bright, so it was tough to get face pictures without squinting. Please vote for your favorite--the number is above the picture!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15

Lori  – (April 6, 2009 at 11:16 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori  – (April 6, 2009 at 11:17 PM)  

Seriously tough choice, because sooo many are cute, but I'd have to go with #8 (runner up #12)

Hattie  – (April 7, 2009 at 7:06 AM)  

I can't choose. They are all fantastic!

Anonymous –   – (April 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

My fave is 12 cause it has all of them in it. Also, it has that earthy, cultural feel. :) They are all precious and I can't wait to see some of the pics in frames. Love y'all! Miss Ashley

Miranda  – (April 9, 2009 at 3:23 PM)  

I also love #12 since it has all 3 of them, but they are all so good!

Anonymous –   – (April 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM)  

Toss up between #7 and #9. All very good, though! I like #6 too, but maybe in color since they're in the bluebonnets. Looks like they had fun! - Robin E.

Alli  – (April 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM)  

It's really hard to choose, but I love #8. Little girls have a way of softening big tough men! :)

Aunt Darla –   – (April 20, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

Can't vote. Love em ALL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP