Kissy Face

Today was super fun because Jeanett, Diana, & Avery drove to our house for a visit. Brooke loves baby Avery! She took many opportunities to kiss her over and over. And I have to admit, I did too! She is just delicious! 

*Muah*

An attempt at Grandma/Grandkids shot. Guess I was too slow...

This has to be one of my new favorite outfits!
Getting some more baby sugar.

Fun with dress-up!

Amy Wilson  – (October 4, 2008 at 1:46 PM)  

I love the new pics...she is SO cute! I have to find time to invite you over for a playdate. I know Rachel would have so much fun. Continuing to pray for you and your family!

Crystal  – (October 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM)  

Brooke is getting so big...She looks so much like you. I am glad you found me so I can now keep in touch with you through your blog.

Anonymous –   – (October 5, 2008 at 7:20 PM)  

Brooke is such a sweet cousin. I am sure she will show Miss Avery the ropes :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP