Surprise!
Teachers and students at David's school decided to end for Thanksgiving break with a fun filled teachers vs. the 8th grade girls volleyball team game. Brooke and I thought David was the star of the game. Here he is in mid-air. Check out that sweatband. It turned out to be a very close game, and the teachers actually went home with the trophy. Go old people! At the end of the game everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to David.We went straight from the game to start our trip to MP for Thanksgiving. All the while Brooke and I were keeping a big secret from David....a surprise birthday party from his family in MP! We did have to tell a few white lies to keep up the ruse. Brooke picked out this fun gift for Daddy. Here she is playing with it before we wrapped it.

Fun game. You are such a sweet wife to plan a surpise :-) Tell David happy birthday from Billy and I. Love Brooke's new outfit, hope it survived the sweet potatoes!!
Suprise parties are so much fun but so stressful to plan. I'm glad it went well. I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving. Brooke is such a cutie!
I should clarify. I didn't plan the party...It was all David's family. I enjoyed a cupcake though.