Thankful
This week I am counting my many blessings, and naming them one by one (in no particular order). I can surely see what God has done! I could make a list much longer than this, but naps are only so long.
- God's grace and forgiveness. I need it! God's provision, the love of Jesus. All of it :)
- My wonderful husband. I know I don't appreciate this guy enough for his unconditional love as a husband, compassionate father, and spiritual leader of our family. I could not ask for more.
- My firstborn baby Brooke. How she has changed me for the better and taught me a new kind of love. I am sad to think she's growing up so quickly, but I love getting to know the person she is becoming.
- Miss Claire. My sweet cuddlebug. One smile from her and I forget everything else and smile right back at her.
- Keely Bear. What joy she has brought to our lives. She is growing and changing every day. I cherish the time I spend with her.
- A healthy family. My little family's health, as well as our extended family's.
- Mom, who continues to set such an amazing example for me. One of the biggest gifts I have received in my adulthood... my lifelong cheerleader and safety net became a best friend. Our daily chats mean so much to me. A constant giver, she has taught me so much about life.
- Dad, the peas to my carrots. The best Dad ever. So much of my confidence and sense of worth comes from this man who is never afraid to express love and compassion with words and actions. If I live my life with a fraction of the generosity my dad has in his heart, I will be glad.
- My sister Kelly. As the years pass, we grow even closer. She amazes me with her thoughtfulness. She is also a fabulous Auntie!
- Siblings. I know how important my girls will be to each other, the bond of siblings, because I have lived it. Lifelong friends by birth. What a gift.
- Friends. God has surrounded me with people at certain times that have helped carry me through life's journey. And I have some great ones.
- My church family. Family is what they are, enough said.
- Aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have always felt surrounded by their love, and though many live far away, the connection is certainly there, and they continue to touch our lives.
- My In-Laws, who continue to shower all of us with lots of love.
- My home. Warmth in the cold, safety, comfort.
- David's great job as a teacher and the security it brings. It allows me to do a job I'm so thankful for... a full time Mommy.
- We are Americans, Texans even!
- Kindness of others. An understatement for us in the last year. We've been beyond blessed in this way.
- All the extras that we could live without, but I am glad we don't.
- Sunny days, playing at the park, cuddles on a rainy day. Nature walks, preschool, drive-thrus, Sonic happy hour. My new stroller.
And not to disappoint, pictures from the last week or so of my little blessings.

I love you so much, and thank God for your wisdom and generous love.