Chunky Monkeys

These girls are growing like crazy! I took them in for their two month check up and WOW! They have really gotten big... and fast!


Claire is 10 lbs 9 oz, 22 in long, 15 in head

Keely is 10 lbs 12 oz, 22 in long, 15 in head

They went from the 3rd percentile in weight to the 50th percentile in one month. We're proud of our growing girls. 
Other twin news: Claire rolled over from front to back on Friday, July 10th. She likes to show off her skills. I'm pretty sure Keely has also rolled over front to back but she's sneaky about it because she does it during tummy time in her pack n' play when I'm not looking. 
They are also both smiling, which makes all of their frequent fussiness much more bearable.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP