My Baby Can Read!
No, not really.
BUT we are working on it! Mom generously ordered this program for the kids. I am very excited about the possibility of my kids being early readers.
We started watching the DVDs in the car, and we work on the flash cards at home. Austin even pays attention to the DVDs, and I think the practice will be beneficial to him too.
By the way, Brooke counted to five and then to six yesterday, and this morning she counted to seven. So if any baby can read, it will be my baby! I will let you know how it all works out.


great posts, I was just missing hearing from you!!
I just saw the add on mom and dad's tv this weekend...didn't know about it before. Let me know what you think of the DVDs. Rachel is OBSESSED with reading and spelling right now. Has been able to spell her name for a few weeks now, on demand:-) Her only other words she can spell herself are MOM, DAD, STOP, FARM and DOG. She says "let's spell words" all the time like it's her new favorite game. I give Wes TOTAL credit for this since I'm terrible at spelling and he has several bee trophies hidden away. She flew through upper and lower case alphabet including all the sounds they make. I'm just trying to find more she will enjoy.