Let it Snow!

This morning was cold and the roads were a bit icy. Translation to Texas school kids: It's snowing outside all day! As we drove home from school, passing teensy bits of white on rooftops, Austin innocently asked if he could make a snowman when he got home. I told him gently that I didn't think that was possible. We made it home, and shortly afterward it actually did snow! Austin was not finished with homework, but we let him go outside anyway--who knew how long it would be coming down! So we had a really fun time as a family out in the "snow". I was able to take some cute pictures. And maybe sometime this winter, Austin will make his snowman. 

"Pleeeease Momma, can I go outside?"
Note: It is very rare that Austin smiles for a picture on purpose. I am pretty proud of the smiles I captured today. 
Ginny in her favorite new coat
Brooke thought the snow tasted nice.
Snow wrestling

Lori  – (December 16, 2008 at 7:17 PM)  

What a great gift for time as a family :-)

Anonymous –   – (December 16, 2008 at 9:50 PM)  

How fun! Love you all!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP