Inside a Volcano

One day we took a day trip to Mount Capulin, an extinct volcano pretty close to the ranch. I have memories of Capulin growing up, and it is still really cool each time I see it. We walked down into the inside, while a few in our group made the longer trail around the rim. On the way we saw a red-tailed hawk flying over us. So I had to get Brooke a stuffed and screeching one from the gift shop.


The "kids" at Capulin

Varner  – (July 18, 2008 at 1:41 PM)  

Looks like y'all had a fabulous time while you were away. Some of the pictures are just beautiful. I love the pictures with the rainbow. I bet it was so nice to be away from the city and to be in God's creation.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP