Labor Day in MP
We had a fun Labor Day weekend in MP. Most of David's family was there to see Brooke and her cousin KayeLeigh. We went to Nannie's (Brooke's great-grandma's) house a few times. Nannie cooked up a big meal for the family while in her wheelchair, and I could tell she very happy to have so many of her family members around.

Brooke slept most of the way there...
Nannie w/ KayeLeigh & Brooke (great-grandkids # 15 &16)
The girls kickin' back in the recliner.
Brooke w/ Aunt Diana & Uncle Dodo
David's cousin Jerid w/ the girls on Nannie's porch
Brooke with Cousin Mark
David's little cousin Larkin right before she got in trouble for drinking someone's soda.
We got to spend some fun time with Jerid, Amanda, & KayeLeigh since we stayed in the same house. Everyone is so amazed that both girls are so easy going and sweet. KayeLeigh is 5 weeks older than Brooke, so we hope they will be close growing up. KayeLeigh is already teething and almost sitting up, which gets David & me thinking about what Brooke's next milestone will be (hopefully not teething). We missed Jeanett since she was in Tunica, but she was nice enough to let us and the babies stay at her house. Monday after everyone else left, David & I watched 4 episodes of "24" before we headed home. We need to pace ourselves.

On the way back home, David & I went over our new budget, the one that includes only one paycheck (YIKES). I know it's going to be hard, and I was beginning to have doubts. When we got home we prayed about it, and we were reassured that we would be taken care of. We just have to be faithful. I'm sure we'll look back on these times fondly as some of the best of our lives.

I have a cousin who is just 6 months younger than I am, and she and I have always been close. I've loved having a girl cousin! I bet Brooke will too!
The time you have with Brooke is priceless :-) Love the pics. Will definitely be praying for God's provision over the sweet Bagley family!